Hi! My name is Chao. I'm a photographer based in NYC. I strive for beauty and sincerity with my works.
- What is your experience in photographing weddings?
I started wedding photography in 2012 and I have photographed more than 300 weddings, anywhere from intimate 2 person elopement to 300 guest big celebration.
- Can you provide a second shooter?
Currently I work as a solo photographer.
- What is your working style?
I carry a very mobile set (two cameras and on-camera flashes) and I stay as "invisible" as possible.
- Do you have liability insurance?
- How soon will we get the photos?
For engagement sessions it takes 1-3 weeks to develop the photos. For weddings and events it takes 6-12 weeks in general (I will send you a few sample edited photos a few days after the wedding). The photo book takes additional 2-3 weeks to make.
- What is your policy regarding copy rights?
The client(s) and the photographer share joint copy rights of the photos by default. But the client(s) have the option to be the sole copy right owner(s).
- Can you pencil in a date for us?
Due to high volume of inquires, unfortunately I cannot pencil in any particular dates. To book my service, a signed contract and deposit is required.